Tuesday 26 February 2013

TONGUE TWISTER II


Denise sees the fleece 
Denise sees the fleece,
Denise sees the fleas.
At least Denise could sneeze
and feed and freeze the fleas.

Felt 
Of all the felt I ever felt I never felt felt that felt like that felt felt.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood in a truck?
As much wood as a woodchuck could if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I slit the Sheet
I slit the sheet,
The sheet I slit
and on the slitted sheet I sit.

Peter Piper 
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers.
A peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked.
If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,
Where's the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?

No comments:

Post a Comment